ELSI Lunch Talk
ELSI Lunch Talk is a short seminar given by ELSI members (especially non-PIs). It is usually held every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:15 to 12:45 at 104 Communication Room of the ELSI Building. Attendees can bring their own lunches for this lunch-time seminar.
Rules of ELSI Lunch Talk
1) Any topic that the speaker wishes to cover is fine.
2) Total time should be 20 minutes (10min presentation + 10min questions/discussion)
3) The speaker can use slides, but this is not mandatory. Also please note that the total number of slides should not exceed 10.
4) Speakers should basically be ELSI members. If you have visitors, you can request for an ELSI Seminar
5) Seminar Organizers will arrange the schedule of the ELSI Lunch Talks. ELSI members are encouraged to accept the dates assigned by the Seminar Organizers.
6) If a scheduled speaker wants to change his/her date for any reason, the responsibility is on the speaker to exchange with another ELSI member for his/her scheduled slot. Please notify the change in schedule to the Seminar Organizers immediately. Cancellation of ELSI Lunch Talks should be avoided. If a cancellation has to be made, the speaker is asked to notify the Seminar Organizing Committee as early as possible.